Product info, ingredients and directions
Right for me?
Abnormally high levels of sugar (glucose) in the blood is very dangerous. It is often caused by the body's inability to either produce enough insulin -- a hormone that is needed to convert sugar, starches and other food into energy needed for daily life -- or use the insulin that has already been made. If left untreated, it can lead to blindness, kidney disease, nerve disease, heart disease, and stroke. According to the NIDDK, more than 25 million Americans (8%) have high blood sugar levels.
Recent scientific findings are suggesting that the most effective methods of naturally bringing glucose levels in the blood to their optimum levels are through the use of dietary supplements.
But how do you know which nutrients are backed by scientific research and studies? Read on to see the list we have compiled regarding the top nutrients which help stabilize blood glucose levels...
The Science Behind the Ingredients:
New research concludes that "Fenugreek modulates glucose homeostasis" Read Study
Clinical studies determine that "Gymnema Sylvestre appears to enhance endogenous insulin, possibly by regeneration of the residual beta cells" Read Study
Scientific studies claim that "Chromium influences glucose metabolism by potentiating the action as taking part in insulin signal amplification mechanism" Read Study
Want to learn more about SpecifiCare's ingredients? Click Here
INSEL™ was made specifically to help people manage their blood sugar levels in a natural way. Abnormally high blood glucose levels are mostly caused by a lack of insulin in the body and INSEL™ comes to naturally correct that. The main reason INSEL™ is so effective is because it doesn't target your symptoms but the cause of those symptoms instead. The nutrients that make up this supplement were carefully chosen by expert nutritionists from modern clinical trials and scientific studies.
Links & Articles
2. Chromium, zinc and magnesium status in type 1 diabetes.
3. Risk of Type 2 Diabetes Is Lower in US Adults Taking Chromium-Containing Supplements.
4. Beneficial effect of chromium supplementation on glucose, HbA1C and lipid variables in individuals with newly onset type-2 diabetes.
5. Chromium, Glucose Intolerance and Diabetes
6. Effect of ginger (Zingiber officinale Rosc.) and fenugreek (Trigonella foenumgraecum L.) on blood lipids, blood sugar and platelet aggregation in patients with coronary artery disease
7. Effect of Fenugreek Seeds on Blood Glucose and Lipid Profiles in Type 2 Diabetic Patients
8. Role of Fenugreek in the prevention of type 2 diabetes mellitus in prediabetes.
9. Gymnema sylvestre: A Memoir