Product info, ingredients and directions
Right for me?
Despite its name, heartburn has nothing to do with the heart. Heartburn is an irritation of the esophagus that is caused by stomach acid, which creates a burning discomfort in the upper abdomen or below the breastbone. Symptoms of chronic heartburn include a chronic cough, chest pain, burning in the throat, and the feeling that something is stuck in the throat. According to the NIH almost everyone will experience heartburn at some point in their lives: 60% experience heartburn on a yearly base and 30% experience weekly symptoms.
While the typical solution offered for chronic heartburn is OTC medications, drugs or more invasive procedures (e.g. EGD and abdominal CT), Heartburn Relief is different. Recent scientific findings are suggesting that the most effective methods of naturally alleviating heartburns are through the use of dietary supplements.
Heartburn Relief is a natural formula for people suffering from chronic heartburn. The kit is compiled of several individual bottles which contains only the freshest ingredients, which are backed by clinical studies and scientific research to aid chronic heartburn. If you are tired of filling your system with dangerous drugs, and putting it through invasive procedures, with adverse side-effects, Heartburn Relief is the right formula for you.
Links & Articles
2. Phytotherapy with a mixture of dry extracts with hepato-protective effects containing artichoke leaves in the management of functional dyspepsia symptoms
3. Effect of ginger on gastric motility and symptoms of functional dyspepsia
4. Comparison of the Effects of Over-the-counter Famotidine and Calcium Carbonate Antacid on Postprandial Gastric Acid
5. EFFECTS OF ALUMINUM/MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE AND CALCIUM CARBONATE ON ESOPHAGEAL AND GASTRIC pH IN SUBJECTS WITH HEARTBURN
6. A clinical study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of licorice caplets in patients suffering from non-ulcer Dyspepsia: A double blind placebo controlled study
7. An Extract of Glycyrrhiza glabra (GutGard) Alleviates Symptoms of Functional Dyspepsia: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study