Product info, ingredients and directions
Right for me?
This blend contains 10 powerful probiotic strains that have been shown to fight bacteria that invades your digestive system, causing inflammation and chronic diseases. Research is now proving that autoimmune conditions, heart disease, gastrointestinal diseases, and others, could stem from a bacterial imbalance in the gut. These strains are shown to neutralizes toxins that cause these diseases. They also ameliorate inflammatory diseases such as colitis and arthritis and show significant reductions of proinflammatory cytokines. This formula supports the production of vitamins in the gut, inhibits harmful bacteria, supports immune system response, and prevents diarrhea. It also relieves gas and bloating, and improves lactose intolerance. Because it is useful in creating a healthy barrier in your colon, it should be taken by pregnant women, colicky babies, autistic children, people with ADHD, and anyone taking antibiotics.
The Science Behind the Ingredients:
With 10 powerful probiotic strains, this formula fights bacteria that invades your digestive system and that can cause inflammation and chronic disease. These strains also ameliorate inflammatory diseases such as colitis and arthritis and show significant reductions in the secretion of the proinflammatory cytokines TNF-α and IL-12 from stimulated IL-10-KO splenocytes. Contains the most dominant probiotic in the large intestine. The capsules are also kosher and can be opened & put into food or drink.
Links & Articles
2. The Effect of Probiotics on Lactose Intolerance
3. Evaluation of efficacy and safety of Lactobacillus rhamnosus in children aged 4-48 months with atopic dermatitis
4. Lactobacillus casei Exerts Anti-Proliferative Effects Accompanied by Apoptotic Cell Death and Up-Regulation of TRAIL in Colon Carcinoma Cells.
5. The Gut-Brain Axis: The Missing Link in Depression.
6. Gut brain axis: diet microbiota interactions and implications for modulation of anxiety and depression.
7. Modulation of Gut Microbiota-Brain Axis by Probiotics, Prebiotics, and Diet.
8. Gut emotions - mechanisms of action of probiotics as novel therapeutic targets for depression and anxiety disorders
9. Bacterial neuroactive compounds produced by psychobiotics.
10. The brain-gut axis: a target for treating stress-related disorders
11. Bifidobacterium bifidum R0071 decreases stress-associated diarrhoea-related symptoms and self-reported stress
12. Lactobacillus Bulgaricus could diminish allergenic reactions
13. Live and heat-killed probiotic: effects on chronic experimental colitis