Product info, ingredients and directions
Right for me?
Hypertension is a common condition in which the long-term force of the blood against your artery walls is high enough that it may eventually cause health problems, such as heart disease. Blood pressure is determined both by the amount of blood your heart pumps and the amount of resistance to blood flow in your arteries. The more blood your heart pumps and the narrower your arteries, the higher your blood pressure.
Most people with high blood pressure have no signs or symptoms, even if blood pressure readings reach dangerously high levels. A few people with high blood hypertension pressure may have headaches, shortness of breath or nosebleeds, but these signs and symptoms usually don't occur until hypertension has reached a severe or life-threatening stage. According to the CDC, about 70 million American adults (29%) have high blood pressure—that’s 1 of every 3 adults.
Recent scientific findings are suggesting that the most effective methods of naturally lowering blood pressure are through the use of dietary supplements.
But how do you know which nutrients are backed by scientific research and studies? Read on to see the list we have compiled regarding the top nutrients which help lower hypertension...
The Science Behind the Ingredients:
A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Trial concludes that "treatment with calcium represents a safe, well-tolerated, nonpharmacologic intervention that lowers blood pressure in selected patients with mild to moderate hypertension" Read Study
A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial reports that "CoQ10 may be safely offered to hypertensive patients as an alternative treatment option" Read Study
A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group study indicates that "daily use of coffee bean extract has a blood pressure-lowering effect in patients with mild hypertension" Read Study
Want to learn more about SpecifiCare's ingredients? Click Here
Cortis™ is a natural formula specifically created to help people suffering from hypertension. The current antihypertensive medication (e.g. ACE inhibitors, Beta blockers etc.) fills your system with dangerous levels of drugs which include horrible side effects such as; constipation, dehydration, dizziness, frequent urination and headaches. However, Cortis™ takes a different approach. Filled with fresh ingredients, backed by clinical studies and scientific research for being statistically significant methods of treating hypertension, Cortis™ is a natural alternative to the mainstream.
Links & Articles
2. Effects of Dietary Calcium Supplementation on Blood Pressure: A Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
3. Effects of Red Ginseng upon Vascular Endothelial Function in Patients with Essential Hypertension
4. Effect of red ginseng on blood pressure in patients with essential hypertension and white coat hypertension
5. Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of coenzyme Q10 in isolated systolic hypertension
6. Coenzyme Q10 in the treatment of hypertension: a meta-analysis of the clinical trials
7. Antihypertensive effect of green coffee bean extract on mildly hypertensive subjects
8. The blood pressure-lowering effect and safety of chlorogenic acid from green coffee bean extract in essential hypertension